• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Rem 700 7RUM

purpledragon

7RUM 26" hunter bbl with a Witt clamp on muzzle brake. Less than 40rnds down the tube. $1300 need to sell to buy other one on here. Great shape, except for the d**n melted Remington recoil pad as all my 700's did that. Cheap BSA scope don't go,but the Weaver rail does. Also have rcbs dies and quite a bit of once fired brass not quite sure how many 50+ I'm sure. Thanks for looking.
If the firearm I'm wanting to buy, on here sells before this one I'll be taking it down.
GetAttachmentThumbnail

GetAttachmentThumbnail

The stock is not scratched or dented anywhere, and the bluing is 98+.....
I traded one of my 7 Rem mags for it, the fellow that bought it new shot it 4 times and couldn't stay behind it....Too recoil sensitive. I got the box of 16, shot them and loaded some 130gr Absolute hammers. It shoots an inch at 100, if bedded
I'm sure it will do better. He took the sheen off with scotch brite. That is all I know and can say about the rifle.
Hope this helps a lil bit more.....
Oh, the Witt brake tames this thing WAY DOWN....Like shooting a 243win in my NEF single shot.

I
I would say the price is a bit high when a Sendero Rum is around the same price brand new…
In the 7mm RUM chambering??
When I looked yesterday, the rifle I'm offering didn't show up in the RUM calibers.........I was at the Rem Site....Help me out if I missed something. And this is a 7.5lb rifle you can carry pretty comfortably to hunt with.

I

In the 7mm RUM chambering??
When I looked yesterday, the rifle I'm offering didn't show up in the RUM calibers.........I was at the Rem Site....Help me out if I missed something. And this is a 7.5lb rifle you can carry pretty comfortably to hunt with.
Not a 7 Rum, but a 300 Rum. Maybe I'm wrong, but a Sendero is typically the top of the food chain in a Remington.

I haven't bought a factory Remington in a while since the went under.

Not a 7 Rum, but a 300 Rum. Maybe I'm wrong, but a Sendero is typically the top of the food chain in a Remington.

I haven't bought a factory Remington in a while since the went under.
Yes, The Sendero is Rem's finest, I have one in 7 STW a 1999
model SF 1. It's just a bit heavy for carry, unlike this one,
it should carry well at a lighter weight than the Sendero.

Recent Posts