Rem 700 7mm STW Question

Maverick1402

Guys, new member here. I was referred to LRH from another forum on my 7 mm STW question. I have a Rem 700 Sendero stainless fluted that I bought when I got out of college in 2000. I hunted prairie land in OK and did a lot of research before I bought it. It's an awesome shooting gun. I sighted it in and haven't needed to touch it in 19 years. Still dead on. I've moved a lot advancing my career and over the years my hunting needs have changed, so 14 guns later here I am so many guns and not enough time to shoot them all. So, to my question... Do you guys know what these guns are worth, fair price today? Just the gun and Leupold rings. It's in excellent shape less than 3 boxes of shells through it. The box of shells I have for it has a $32 price tag. That's how long it's been since I bought shells for this gun. I have done a lot of searching online but most of the sales data out there is dated so I value your opinions on the subject. My local gun guys don't deal with this caliber much and were no help. I look forward to hearing what you guys think.

If you found the right guy probably 1000.00-1,100.00 maybe a little more.

If you wanted to move it 900.00 would probably be pretty fair.

Do you remember what you paid for it?

The problem with STW's is that while the round has a dedicated following, it isn't a large dedicated following so it's a pretty limited market.

If you found the right guy probably 1000.00-1,100.00 maybe a little more.

If you wanted to move it 900.00 would probably be pretty fair.

Do you remember what you paid for it?

The problem with STW's is that while the round has a dedicated following, it isn't a large dedicated following so it's a pretty limited market.
I concur $900 would be in the ball park

Look at gun broker.com. Give u a good idea what most gun are going for at a givin price. But I'll agree with the post above on price.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.