Reloading process questions

Why's that not going to happen? Please don't just make a statement and not back it up. Explain why it's not going to happen.
You had me confused there for a minute I didnt see a lost after mine, but then I realized it's because I had blocked that guy because I've never seen anything productive come from him and he usually just stirs people up.

My process after firing is:
1. deprime, inspect
2. wet tumble, dry in humidifier, inspect
3. anneal (if needed), inspect
4. lube, measure, size, measure, inspect
5. measure, trim(if needed), measure, inspect
6. wet tumble, dry in humidifier, inspect
7. prime, put in loading tray
8. weigh powder, seat bullet, measure, inspect
9. put in ammo box
10. shoot, get data, collect targets, record in data book
......do it all over again

How do you dry in a humidifier? Did you mean dehydrator?

You're overcomplicating it... :D

1) Deprime with universal decapping die (I like the Mighty Armory Magnum)
2) Sonic clean in brass sonic solution (Hornady One-Shot sonic solution works great)
3) Dry (I use a Frankford Arsenal brass dryer)
4) Tumble-polish in corn cob media with brass polish
5) Separate by caliber/cartridge into zip-lock bags to keep brass shiny and clean.

DONE!

Don't over think this. Go on line, and look at some others checklists to get an idea of what the PROCESS is. You have to deal with new brass, once or more fired, etc. Some things you do once (neck turn) some every time (de prime) and so on. I highly encourage using a checklist to make sure you do skip over something or forget it! Case in point: I use a flashlight and look in and check powder to ensure each case was filled. and to the same level. Inspections at each step also ensure consistency. Have fun!

Doing 22-250 AI so all of this starts after fire form
Deprime & Wet Clean
Inspect and Sort Brass
Recut/clean up primer & flash hole, One Time
Anneal
Dry Lube, Neck Size & Prime (Not really happy with dry lube)(0.003 small neck and use sizing button)
Verify in Gun, Body die if tight
Trim if needed & Chamfer Mouth
Load Powder & Seat Bullet
Weight to verify charge
Verify in Gun
Check Straightness
Final Inspection

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.