Reliable & Affordable Scopes! Your go to is?

My stand By scopes are my Leupold Vari X 3. I just saw an add at Cabalas/ Bass Pro for VX 5 Leupold for $799.00. I have been trying to get them 30mm main tubes.
I really love my now older Mark4's I call them older since they're discontinued but I got them new last year, I've got two of them on hunting rifles the 4.5-14x50 TMR's. Really thinking about snapping up another one before they are all gone. $699 at Midway. I counted cheaper as $500 or less, so I mentioned the Leupy PigPlex.

For ARs I run LPVOs and have recently gone to swampfox for those. For bolt guns with cheaper scopes I will do a leupold VX5 HD or vortex razer LHT.

I will dial it's just sometimes I think things have become overly complicated and certain things can be a hinderance more than a help. It will be for some bolts to. I have 300 WSM AR10 has big scope and only dial.

I just don't need that on all of my guns. I do have a first gen Arken that's 30mm and lighter.

Thanks for the input to all! I do also love my VX6HD looks great on 18X!

I have also bowhunted my whole life got into the gun fam way late. But it's still fun and new.

I'm thinking about posting up a Burris RT6 with Burris mount if anyone is interested. I'm wanting to fund a new stock.