• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Redhawk Rifles Whats it worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice looking rifle, I'd be surprised if you got less than $ 2,500.

All if I have offended anyone with the way I posted this item I apologize in advance. I posted it this way to avoid have to list it on 10 different forums and have to keep track of offers and questions and all that as I work a lot and dont have unlimited time to monitor them all. I just wanted to put that out there now as I am catching a lot of static on another forum.

It is worth $1.00. So, now that you know what its worth, Ill be glad to take it! Please mark it SPF :D

Beautiful rifle, BTW. $2,500 is pretty good.

Jarod,
Did you learn your lesson on accurateshooters? They are right that the forums are for listing at a price you want to sell at, and not to advertise an auction. Free is nice when it stays that way, if everyone lists their gunbroker auction on here it will clutter it. Just my 2 cents

Jarod,
Did you learn your lesson on accurateshooters? They are right that the forums are for listing at a price you want to sell at, and not to advertise an auction. Free is nice when it stays that way, if everyone lists their gunbroker auction on here it will clutter it. Just my 2 cents

Thanks for your 2 cents and the free bump.. again i'll state my intentions were not to upset anyone..

Status
Not open for further replies.