Redding s bushing neck die

nddodd

I've got a question about how much of the neck the s bushing neck die is supposed to size.

This is the first time I've used one of these and all I can get it to do is size half of the neck is this right or I'm I doing something wrong. I have tried screwing the die down further but all that does is shortin the stroke of the press.

Thanks,
Nathan

Well, I guess I shouldve researched this question before asking for help.. I'm always jumping the gun being patient was never my strong suit....

I figured out how to set the depth went out to the man cave and sized the entire neck.

-Nathan

Nathan, I really like the stepped shell holders too. I feel redding bushing dies work best with a slight cam over on the shell holder and use the stepped shell holders to control the amount of shoulder bump.

Jeff

I love the dies now that I figured out how to use them. At first I thought man these dies suck I paid way to much to just be able to size half of this dang neck, but ten minutes researching on the web and got her figured out now I love em..

-Nathan

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.