Red Mist On White Ice -- 517 Yard Coyote On Yellowstone River

Jeff, no.

6.5x284 built by my own Long Range Rifles, LLC

140 gr Berger vld at about 2980 fps.

Good shooting Len! Glad u finally got your 500 yard dog! It was had to get ya one out here cause they all kept charging to the call! Anyway, got a couple more p dog towns lined up. Keep me posted

hey Len can you tell me the use of and the placement of the bits of carpet i see in the photos? nice shooting by the way .

My local MT friends call them "ball savers", used mostly for sitting on to stay dry but also for crossing fences safely. :)

Sweet. Fantastic Pics. Glad you didn't pop the other three. They would have thought you were showing out. You did cut them some slack..:rolleyes:.right?

Len,

Great trip. In perusing the pictures you show us, the one observation I made and really enjoy, is the way the cammo each gentleman blends in to their surroundings. I just bought an outfit in the cammo pattern of the coat the gentleman is wearing in the second picture. I was hoping it would blend like I see it does in the picture of them together (he's the one on the top R).

I was somewhat dubious in purchasing that pattern, but was hoping they would give the blend and break-up I now see from your pictures they will.lightbulb

One more thing, in addition to this website, I can't thank you enough for. By the way, where you were hunting last week, is now over a foot deep in snow!

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.