• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Red Hawk Rifle Remington 700 243 Win

mobenzowner

Up for sale or trade here is a rifle I bought new from Red Hawk. It is in 243 Winchester with a 26" heavy barrel. They trued the lugs, polished feed ramp, and tuned trigger as part of the package on this gun. The barrel is not threaded. Does have the tactical bolt handle which is threaded on as well. I did do this myself, and the disclaimer is there is a very small area where bluing is off handle. Gun has exactly 31 rounds down the tube and was easiest load development I have ever done. It will come with the top rail, which I cant remember what brand it is put is was not a cheapie. That rail is bedded to top of receiver, but release agent was used and you can take it on/off if desired. I am a crappy photographer as you can see, load data On target pic. Please don't use that load in your gun without working up. Had to throw in the disclaimer even thought that is a fairly mild load. This gun doesn't fit anywhere in my arsenal as it is a little heavy for me at my age to hunt with. I had originally bought to use as target/hunt gun. Open for trades for the right 243 win or 6mm creedmoor with cash either direction to even up the values. I'm full on optics and have no need of those in trade.
DSC00033 (2).JPG DSC00034 (2).JPG DSC00035 (2).JPG DSC00036 (2).JPG 243 target.jpg

I just paid for 2-243s so I can't buy it lol
Nice rifle though

Just traded for a 6 creed so that trade is off the table, but partial trade of lighter 243 like a tikka t3 or tikka super lite still of interest. The right optic also back on the table.

Final drop for today, $800. geez guys can you help an old guy out,lol? I need to turn this into cash or a lighter .243.....

Last edited:
Good morning, thank you for the response. I'll pass this on to someone that may be interested.