• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Red Hawk Rifles Custom

icelk

Straight 284 Win. No-turn neck
All stainless steel Remington 700 short action
Douglas XX match grade barrel
Complete blueprinting of barrel and action
24" #4 contour
Remington X-Mark trigger set @ 2.5lbs.
Bell and Carlson 2462 series stock, green with black web
Stock features a full aluminum bedding block that extends all the way to the front swivel stud
Free floated barrel
13.5" LOP
Wyatt's internal extended box magazine installed; accepts cartridges up to a 2.99 COAL ( perfect for Berger VLD's in short actions )
Talley 1 pc ring mounts lapped in
Total Price new from Red Hawk $2555

Asking $1700 OBO. Rifle has 180 rounds and is a .5 moa shooter

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    143.3 KB · Views: 12
All pms responded to. Went to the range this week and put another 20 rounds through it. Working on a load with 150 accubond LR

Pm's responded to. Pics sent. More pics available via text or email. Willing to sell with zeiss conquest 4.5-14x44 or vortex viper 6.5-20x44. Have original box and paperwork for both scopes.

So to be 100% clear this is a Douglas xx barrel (air gauged) not the Remington barrel RH has used on many of their rifles? The barrel doesn't have Remington stamped anywhere on it? I like the 284....great looking rifle.

Please send a few closer up pic to 404-456-3388 or [email protected]

Thank you
Nick

It is a Douglas xx, air gauged barrel. Red hawk started out accurizing factory rem 700s. A couple years ago they started doing ground up builds with fully blueprinted actions. The barrel is stamped "Red Hawk Rifles 284 win". This is douglas' match grade

TTT..Willing to trade for nightforce. Preferably 3-15x50 but will consider other optics

I can speak for the rifle and builders, as I have a 280 Ackley improved. Stainless, fluted, air gauged Douglas barrel. Fluted, skelonitized bolt and it shoots factory Nosler 140 Accubonds into less than a .375 group. It will shoot if you can.