Votes: 3 7.0%
  • Nightforce

Votes: 13 30.2%
  • Other (please comment below)

Votes: 6 14.0%
  • Leica

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I love my 2 Tract scopes...4-20 and 4.5-30 models. Excellent optics and solid turrets. Communications and service are top notch. When I need my next scope it will be a Tract.

I'm looking to get a new rifle scope for a 300 PRC build.
Important features for me are:
- FFP
- MRAD turrets
- illumination
- 56mm objective lens
I get different pricing because I'm in the military so that comes into play also. I prefer not to spend ATACR pricing if I can avoid it (also, it avoids opening a new level of bag of worms of Nightforce vs March vs Steiner etc). I was leaning towards the Athlon for a low end and Valdada for high end.

Athlon Cronus BTR G2 UHD for $1200
Tract Toric ELR for $1440
Delta Optical Stryker HD for $1700 (Waiting to hear if they have a mil discount)
Vortex Razer G2 for $1740 (EBR-7C) / $2040 (H59)
Leupold Mark 5HD for $2015 (ill TMR) / $2032 (ill Tremor 3)
Valdada Recon G2 for $2275
Leica PRB for $2429
Nightforce ATACR $2800-$3200
Athlon Cronus or the nightforce

Good Boi;
I have had several scopes thru my life so far and Atacr is a favorite,although ,the beast is next runner up then US Optics have had no trouble with any. Glass is exceptional and turrets the same a lot of guys forget turrets twisting back and forth and have never had any of the listed not return to zero or fail to move to the accuracy that I always insist on so good luck with your choice ,been there done that. Happy Shooting!

I have 2 of the Vortex 4.5X27X56 ERB-7c you have on the list mounted on a 6.5CM and a 308. Great low light performance and very clear glass. Turrets are excellent and track very well. Very easy to shoot up to 1000 yards. I think they are an excellent choice for the money.

What are your thoughts on the Meopta6 5-30x56 scope?

https://www.eurooptic.com/Meopta-Opt...pe-653608.aspx

My discount comes out to $590 for it. I read they are a good bang for buck for their spotting scope.

I currently have a Bushnell Elite Tactical XRS II 4.5-30x50 on my 6.5 CM. I'm not sure where that falls with all these scope but I could put that on my 300 PRC build and get a cheaper scope to put on my 6.5 CM. I'm also curious about the Nightforce NX8 4-32x50 Mil-XT for $1720.

Should I stick with the 56mm objective category?

Was $2k you military price on the MK5 ? I know they give a huge discount and if weight is a factor it is among the lightest in the group.