RCBS or Hornady Chargemaser combo?

I don't know that buying American is possible anymore. I hope I don't sound that crazy..

Just for example to illustrate my kind of meaning;
Let's say I invent a reloading tool that's just what we've needed and has never existed. Something new. I invest $ for R&D to perfect it, and use it for years without issue.
Lately I notice so many needing just what I have, that I consider putting my recently unemployed machinist brother to work making them. If it catches on he should stay busy, and Sinclair/Brownells could do the merchandising. I wouldn't have to do anything but set it up ($$).

Now the problem;
3 minutes after introduction, companies in red, green, and yellow, are going put together their versions of it to divide the market. And there are several private machinists, and smaller companies who will further divide the big red/green/yellow profits with their fancied up versions.
Reloaders of late are demonstrating zero loyalty to those before me, who did just what I'm considering.

The solution;
Inject sentiment of loyalty through forum communications. With reasoning, and peer pressure, folks begin to support original innovators instead of counterfeiters. Ethics sways back into favor for those deserving, while holding the otherwise accountable.

Reality;
My notions are seen as ridiculous, and undermining of an American way.
Or is it a Chinese way?
No matter,, I'm no longer motivated to contribute to it.

But I wonder how many things we need, that I need, are setting in someone's shop, never to make their way to us, for the same reasons.
After all, there is a price for everything, and if this is that price, then all is in the balance we chose.
[Now, I'm sure I sound crazy]

I don't know that buying American is possible anymore. I hope I don't sound that crazy..

Just for example to illustrate my kind of meaning;
Let's say I invent a reloading tool that's just what we've needed and has never existed. Something new. I invest $ for R&D to perfect it, and use it for years without issue.
Lately I notice so many needing just what I have, that I consider putting my recently unemployed machinist brother to work making them. If it catches on he should stay busy, and Sinclair/Brownells could do the merchandising. I wouldn't have to do anything but set it up ($$).

Now the problem;
3 minutes after introduction, companies in red, green, and yellow, are going put together their versions of it to divide the market. And there are several private machinists, and smaller companies who will further divide the big red/green/yellow profits with their fancied up versions.
Reloaders of late are demonstrating zero loyalty to those before me, who did just what I'm considering.

The solution;
Inject sentiment of loyalty through forum communications. With reasoning, and peer pressure, folks begin to support original innovators instead of counterfeiters. Ethics sways back into favor for those deserving, while holding the otherwise accountable.

Reality;
My notions are seen as ridiculous, and undermining of an American way.
Or is it a Chinese way?
No matter,, I'm no longer motivated to contribute to it.

But I wonder how many things we need, that I need, are setting in someone's shop, never to make their way to us, for the same reasons.
After all, there is a price for everything, and if this is that price, then all is in the balance we chose.
[Now, I'm sure I sound crazy]
Very well put, Crazy? NO.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.