Rangefinder

eferry

I am in the market for a rangefinder. Like anything, I know that the sky is the limit when it boils down to quality and price.

I am looking to spend no more than $500-$600.
I was wondering what is the best value @ that price point in finding a quality rangefinder.

Would really like to hear your recommendations.

Thank you.

Save a few more dollars and get yourself a Swarovski. you can find them on ebay and gunbroker.com for $650 to $750 ($1,000 new). I have ranged groundhogs beyond 1k with a swarovski. Buy the best and don't look back!

eferry,

Due do a special set of circumstances I'm going to be in a situation where I'm not going to need my Leica 1200 LRF for nearly 2 years. (No I'm not going to jail or anything similar.:))

Do some searches here on 'Leica', there have been several for sale.

Come up with a reasonable offer and we'll see what we can work out.

No pics. Leather covered. (DIY and great protection) I'll even throw in my personally designed and made tripod/monopod holder. It adds a couple of more hundred yards to its capability.

I'd does a great job with its fine beam dimensions.

Reason for selling is that it can do someone some good vs lounging in the safe and when I finish my tour I'll be ready for a Vectronix.

Let me know.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.