Ram shot LRT Powder?

Just bought 8# of it anyone have any information on it?
I have 8lbd as well. I emailed Ramshot about .338 Norma, they just replied today... they said, "sorry no information on the .338 Norma, thanks for buying our product." Ha ha ha ha I wanted to reply with, maybe there's a reason it's the only available powder these days. Thanks for the help.

It's slower than RL 33 I know that.

I have 8lbd as well. I emailed Ramshot about .338 Norma, they just replied today... they said, "sorry no information on the .338 Norma, thanks for buying our product." Ha ha ha ha I wanted to reply with, maybe there's a reason it's the only available powder these days. Thanks for the help.

It's slower than RL 33 I know that.I've run a bit of it through my Norma but I'm not done yet. I can send you the info I have, if you like.

Apparently I forgot to post the reply with the quote. I've done some work with LRT in my 338 Norma but it isn't complete. I'll post what I have this evening.

I bought a bunch of it also, was able to find a really nice load in a 28 Nosler pretty easily. I used my old R33 load as a starting point, and worked up in .5, ended up almost 4 grains higher than the R33 load. never did hit an pressure signs, stopped when the groups got really small.

It is going to be Chambered in 338 378 with a tic 338 Steller action and a 32 inch Broutin barrel With a Joel Trigger

I use it to push 168gr LRX bullets out of my 28 Nosler. When I found it, it was kind of take what you can get situation. LRT has turned out to be a hidden gem for me along with 24N41.

I wasn't really sure what to go with as far as trigger pole I will be using this as a long range deer rifle I've been shooting a 300 Weatherby for 10 years that I had built by Bobby Hart.