R Bros Rifles Lead Times

TMR

Official LRH Sponsor
Hey guys,
We have finally got inventory built up to levels that will allow us to shrink lead times down on the LWLR Builds. If you are looking for a rifle by hunting season, now is the time. Build times on the LWLR Packages will be 4-6 months. This will be the standard configuration only. If you want left handed, shorter LOP, etc...then it will take longer.

We can also do complete packages including optics and case. All the builds are broken in and tested prior to shipping. Test targets, load data and a dummy round will ship with the rifles. 1/2 moa or less accuracy guarantee.

Will also have some rifles that will be ready to ship each month that you will be able to choose the colors on to still make it "your own". These builds will be listed up as completed on the website and Facebook page. They will ship within 10 days of order.

Email or call the shop for questions or to get a build started.

www.rbrosrifles.com

030-e1373217459185_zpsy2z4uf6i.jpg

Deal with confidence with R BROS.
Travis has built 5 rifles for me thru the years, and they have ALL been fantastic.
Took a mulie @ 841 yds in 2013, and a 6x6 elk at 620yds in 2014 with one of the rifles Travis built for me.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts