Question...Need Reviews in the Bushnell Forge scopes.

I bought one for my .22. My son liked it so much he put it on his 6.5 creedmore. (He had a leupold Mark 4 on it before the trade) It has excellent optics, and the box test was spot on. Side to side clarity is excellent. The eye box gets a little tight on 18 power. But not too bad. Didn't have time for a tall target test. The zero stop is positive and easy to set. The turrets are positive. Only downside I can come up with is it has a wire reticle instead of etched. For the money it is one heck of a scope. I prefer it to my Nikon black 1000. I seriously doubt you can find anything better for the $.

I believe we paid $350 ish. The scope is 3x18. Hope this helps.

I bought 2 of them and the glass is nice and crisp. I would say a little better than my Sightron 4-16x42's or my Nikon's monarch and prostaff's. It has a zero stop and plenty of elevation adjustment. For the price they are quite unbelievable . The only con I can find on these scopes is that they have a wire reticle but these are going on top of 22 lr and an AR. When you zoom all the way to 18x it remains just as sharp as it was at 3x. It tracks perfectly on the box test I did. If you need to measure it has to be zoomed to max power or you could buy one with the FFP reticle for $100 more. These are not BSA scopes so I would not worry at all about mounting them on a larger caliber rifle. The only reason I don't put one on my hunting rifles is that I never go beyond 7x in my more than 50 years of hunting. I love shooting 200 yards and beyond with my rimfire rifles so that is the only reason I buy the large zoom scopes, and this one has the elevation I need for groups at 200 yards and beyond. If you have doubts about the wire reticles than maybe consider the Vortex tactical 4-14x44 it has an etched reticle and 25 mils of elevation or 85 moa for $50 dollars less than the Forge.
Not a salesman or vendor just a shooter helping out a fellow shooter with a good deal.

thanks for info guys. i decicded to go with Vortex crossfire II 6-18x44 , ILL cross hairs. kind of hard to get this reticle right now. supose to get it next week Midway USA $269.00 free shipping. shipped today. I will see if i made the correct decsion. thanks gain for the for the great help. this forum is the greatest. MD

Is ther anyone on here I'm very new here that can give me accurate info about whether the Bushnell FORGE 2.5-15-50 rifle scope will withstand the recoil of a 180gr 3006 all I see about it is lite recoiling rifles I got one on a browning safari 3006 think it will hold up to it thanks

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.