question for mlequieu

Discussion in 'Long Range Hunting & Shooting' started by zkodiak, Apr 6, 2010.

1. zkodiak

zkodiak Well-Known Member

I was wondering if you can post and send me a pic of you 6.5. I really like that stock pattern and im going to have a gun built. So im looking for a natural grass patter to get a idea of what i loike and so far that pattern you have is what i have been looking for.

THANKS FOR YOUR TIME
    Zach Miller

2. Thekid76

Thekid76 Active Member

If you give me some time I will show you some better examples of what I like to call a plains pattern. It consists of heavy grass overlays and contrasting stripes. I do this refinishing for a side job in the winter when I am not fighting fire. I did the 6.5 pattern in a sandstone finish with cracks, or something like that. I don't usually tell people what product i use to get this or the process that I take but I can show you what they look like completed.

I will try to post some other options tha I like too.
    M[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. zkodiak

zkodiak Well-Known Member

Thanks for the info Also i have a uncle and some friends in the bitter root valley mt that fight fires were you located at also send me some info if i have time i might need a gun stock or two done.

And more pics would be great

4. Thekid76

Thekid76 Active Member

This is some small snap shots into what I do and what I like. I have some patterns in my head that are just screaming for the right project to get them on too.

[​IMG]

Thats my desert coyote killer

[​IMG]
    close up of 6.5
    [​IMG]
    these are plains patterns[​IMG]
    this is the shodow plains 25-06
    I am just making up names as I go but hay they are mine.
    [​IMG]
    desert tactical
    [​IMG]
    this is just a start, I do pink and wild colors too.