Pulled the trigger on another LPR build

TheGreek

Well after the 30 nosler from LPR I received, I was so happy I decided to thin the herd some more and get another build started.

Spoke with Dallas and told him I wanted a 6.5 SAUM…. The rest is history. Now the wait begins for the next work of art.

Dallas is also a member of the site and I'm sure I'm not the only one who can attest to how great his rifles are… he's one of the best hands dowm

Yes he is.........Mine better be first, Dallas 🤣
There is a line! I've got two spots!

Good things come to those who wait.....
Answer Waiting GIF

I never understood why the 30 nosler didn't take off before the 28 I really think that it was sleeper until people started getting some heavy Bullets through it and saw how efficient the case is

Well after the 30 nosler from LPR I received, I was so happy I decided to thin the herd some more and get another build started.

Spoke with Dallas and told him I wanted a 6.5 SAUM…. The rest is history. Now the wait begins for the next work of art.

Dallas is also a member of the site and I'm sure I'm not the only one who can attest to how great his rifles are… he's one of the best hands dowm
Are you willing to share the specifics on your build? I ordered my custom from Dallas last November, and waiting like a kid for Christmas!