Proper Break in of a Rifle for max. accuracy.

I don't have a problem if someone wants to throw his gun in the dirt a few times on video tape and then play it on the web. I thought it was humorous this first time I saw it and still do. Doesn't make me a clown, idiot, or otherwise. One of the lighter-hearted and funnier posts I've ever seen on new barrel break-in methods, in light of all the serious contention and disagreement that is often posted whenever the subject comes up. I'm sure that's why the guy did it. To poke a little fun at all the seriousness that the subject usually generates. Anybody that can't smile when they watch that video is taking this hobby, and life, too seriously.

I don't have a problem if someone wants to throw his gun in the dirt a few times on video tape and then play it on the web. I thought it was humorous this first time I saw it and still do. Doesn't make me a clown, idiot, or otherwise. One of the lighter-hearted and funnier posts I've ever seen on new barrel break-in methods, in light of all the serious contention and disagreement that is often posted whenever the subject comes up. I'm sure that's why the guy did it. To poke a little fun at all the seriousness that the subject usually generates. Anybody that can't smile when they watch that video is taking this hobby, and life, too seriously.

I said "Ouch!" aloud everytime it hit the ground LOL

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.