Primmers

Targetsportsusa has cases of 5000 cci#450, federal sr#205 and Remington #6-1/2 for $599. And federal gmsr#205m for $649. A little more than I'm willing to spend but if you need them there's not many left so I'd get them fast

Just the opposite, I have seen with my own eyes, LGS's are putting their inventory on gunbroker and charging the high price and not selling them out of the brick and mortar. Unless you are one of their buddies Of course.
1st page of 84 on gunbroker.... PNM is dominating the page, and I see no mention of them being LGS's it appears to be suppliers.

Pacific Northwest Munitions
A_Squared_Armament
PHX Arms LLC
tlh_tactical
user1619 (individual) 2nd page turns into individuals... unless they have surnames !!:oops:

Last edited:
Production has increased, so has gun ownership which continues outstripping the industry's ability to keep up. We're averaging more than 18 million guns sold annually in the US each year now and that is only going to increase putting an even greater strain on the markets for ammo, reloading gear, and components.

We have new ammo companies popping up all over the place as well in an attempt to keep up with demand and that only further strains the market for components.

The trouble is, to expand production of things like powder and primers is a phenomenally expensive venture which is why even a small mom and pop custom ammo shop is going to take an investment of a million dollars or more just to start up with a handful of cartridges.

Regulation and insurance are another huge factor when it comes to producing powder and primers and liability lawsuits are driving those costs up every day.

Not so long ago we had the Federal Lawful Commerce in Arms Act pass which was specifically to prohibit lawsuits being filed against firearms and ammo manufacturers when their perfectly good products were used unlawfully in crimes and states are even attempting to circumvent it and at the federal level activist judges are trying to punch holes in it so again, get ready for costs to keep climbing and availability to remain constrained.

There is a conspiracy afoot but it's not on the part of manufacturers and retailers it's on the part of those who want to make shooting and gun ownership such a PITA that most people will willingly give theirs up.

The only way to change that equation is going to be at the ballot box and I hope the millions upon millions of new gun owners and all of us long time owners can get together in the next few elections and make a real difference.

Otherwise, we're just going to spend a lot more time whining and complaining about how hard things are getting.
Wild Rose said it, folks! If you want to see shooting sports in the future, show up at the polls in November. No excuses! Drag your like-minded neighbors along. If you don't, primers will be the least of your worries.

ah, sorry folks but they don't need muscle anymore at the poles. Its just one big conspiracy anymore, isn't it? I mean there's no way 90 milllion people voted for this Jerk they call their president, is there? It really is a no brainer. The borders is open too. Voting??.....please ! 🤨

Last edited:
ah, sorry folks but they don't need muscle anymore at the poles. Its just one big conspiracy anymore, isn't it? I mean there's no way 90 milllion people voted for this Jerk they call their president, is there? It really is a no brainer. The borders is open too. Voting??.....please ! 🤨
As I always warn, "Defeatism is it's own reward".

We can throw out hands up in disgust and say there's nothing we can do or we can mobilize everyone we know starting at the local level to force our legislatures to implement such as "Real ID" compliant voter ID at the polls and to to serve as election observers and judges.

If we're going to lose this country to the opposition at least we can go down fighting.

As I always warn, "Defeatism is it's own reward".

We can throw out hands up in disgust and say there's nothing we can do or we can mobilize everyone we know starting at the local level to force our legislatures to implement such as "Real ID" compliant voter ID at the polls and to to serve as election observers and judges.

If we're going to lose this country to the opposition at least we can go down fighting????
HAHAHAHA you're wasting your time ! Spare us of your hopeful optimistic BS. When the rubber hits the road you'll be pushing up daisies.

Fighting? Diplomacy is just that...a bunch of words ! What do you think about dumpin tea in the harbor friend?

HAHAHAHA you're wasting your time ! Spare us of your hopeful optimistic BS. When the rubber hits the road you'll be pushing up daisies.

Fighting? Diplomacy is just that...a bunch of words ! What do you think about dumpin tea in the harbor friend?
Well I'm not much of one for surrendering. Better to be the last man standing than the first to bow.

Well I'm not much of one for surrendering. Better to be the last man standing than the first to bow.
you are surrendering if you think banding up with a Vote is gonna solve this countries problems... you need to wake up and smell the coffee brother ! I see your signature and I see to you it's nothing but a bunch of words.

you are surrendering if you think banding up with a Vote is gonna solve this countries problems... you need to wake up and smell the coffee brother ! I see your signature and I see to you it's nothing but a bunch of words.
There are two choices, one we clean up the system to eliminate as much fraud as possible and 2, armed revolution which would produce no winners, only losers and the idea of The United States would die with it.

milboltnut is working for the other side, whether he intends to or not. His solution is, "Do nothing. Let them have it."