Primmers

Living in Illinois and experiencing the 2020 election steal, I've almost talked myself out of taking part in another federal election. My county and many around me went Republican. Problem is those around Chicago and a few near other metropolitan areas control the IL election. I doubt OBiden had to steal IL from repubs.

As far as primers are concerned, I got nervous when the shortage hit. While traveling regionally, I took time to search for "firearm dealers near me". I stumbled into a very small mom & pops and purchased pounds of powder. They had more so I went home, made a list of any powder that is listed for my calibers, went back and purchased more. I still have the list in my car, but I am no longer purchasing powder as I have reached hoarder status in relation to my amount of reloading. Although, I couldn't resist an 8lb Superperformance while at Scheels recently.

I have a small circuit that I run once every other week or so. Takes about an hour. I hit a Bass Pro, a Cabelas, and a LGS. I find primers mostly at the two big stores. The LGS recently had small pistol with a two sleeve limit. The big ones will sell a brick. If you leave, return, and find another cashier, you can get more than one brick...haha.

I thought I reached hoarder status with primers. I recently left a brick of small rifle at one of the big stores as I have over 3,000 at home. After kicking myself in the *** for days, I've changed my mind and plan to purchase all rifle primers I can find until the end of the shortage is in sight. I reload and shoot way more rifle than pistol.

The globalists will continue to chip away at private gun ownership until they reach their goal. It's not just the idiot in the WH or her administration. It is the powerful people funding and controlling them. This is why republicans don't fight democrats like they should. They are essentially all in it together.

Living in Illinois and experiencing the 2020 election steal, I've almost talked myself out of taking part in another federal election. My county and many around me went Republican. Problem is those around Chicago and a few near other metropolitan areas control the IL election. I doubt OBiden had to steal IL from repubs.

As far as primers are concerned, I got nervous when the shortage hit. While traveling regionally, I took time to search for "firearm dealers near me". I stumbled into a very small mom & pops and purchased pounds of powder. They had more so I went home, made a list of any powder that is listed for my calibers, went back and purchased more. I still have the list in my car, but I am no longer purchasing powder as I have reached hoarder status in relation to my amount of reloading. Although, I couldn't resist an 8lb Superperformance while at Scheels recently.

I have a small circuit that I run once every other week or so. Takes about an hour. I hit a Bass Pro, a Cabelas, and a LGS. I find primers mostly at the two big stores. The LGS recently had small pistol with a two sleeve limit. The big ones will sell a brick. If you leave, return, and find another cashier, you can get more than one brick...haha.

I thought I reached hoarder status with primers. I recently left a brick of small rifle at one of the big stores as I have over 3,000 at home. After kicking myself in the *** for days, I've changed my mind and plan to purchase all rifle primers I can find until the end of the shortage is in sight. I reload and shoot way more rifle than pistol.

The globalists will continue to chip away at private gun ownership until they reach their goal. It's not just the idiot in the WH or her administration. It is the powerful people funding and controlling them. This is why republicans don't fight democrats like they should. They are essentially all in it together.
You're fortunate. To make a circuit like that for us would be a six or eight hour drive.

Of course, we have far fewer people to put up with in general.

Where's the primmers? I believe ammo manufacturers are somehow buying/blocking our ability to purchase them. Why would they want us reloading when they can sell us ammo at 2-3 times what it usually cost. Are primmers that hard to manufacture?
When the government is buying billions of rounds yearly and will not sell any as surplus only destroying them there is not enough manufaced to meet the demand, especially considering that over 20 million arms were sold to the citizenry last year. This is the gun control by other means that Obama talked about. More regulation by un-elected bureaucrats.

Picked up a brick of SR "primmers" today. I left 10 bricks of Mag LP primers at one box store and five bricks at the other. All Federal. I think the five bricks were match. I have plenty of LP magnums. Probably should have bought a brick for the heck of it. I didn't.

I first saw the primers as I was heading down the aisle at my first stop. Thinking "COOL" I started reading "Large Magnum" only to be deflated with the final word "Pistol". Shucks.