primers

I got a brick of LRM Primers CCI 250 that I bought and never got a chance to experiment with. But I don't have a meat grinder!! South Central Pennsylvania (Gettysburg area)

I got a brick of LRM Primers CCI 250 that I bought and never got a chance to experiment with. But I don't have a meat grinder!! South Central Pennsylvania (Gettysburg area)
South Texas! It would probably cost more to ship just the grinder and accessories than a new grinder would cost. It is a real steel commercial powerhouse.

I happen to be your neighbor in Fairfield area. And in Gettysburg just about everyday, working & family. If you would like to sell or trade for other primers, PM me. I can also help with any meat you need grinding. My buddy has a butcher shop in Aspers.

Not trying to hijack your thread but since we are talking about LRM primers.......has anyone tried Large Rifle primers in a .338 Lapua Magnum using Retumbo or H1000? If so, what were your results? I'm needing to load 60 rounds for a Long Range class coming up this spring and haven't seen any LRM primers for a couple years.
Not the 338 Lapua, but. I reload the 300 WM. Use "H-1000 with the LRM primer with the lite 180 GR SST. BETTER burn with the LRM primer than using just LR. Same Everything else! Things Boy play with! Have Fun!

I have a meat grinder and an electric, foot controlled, 20lb sausage stuffer with several knives, plates and several different sized stuffer tubes, but NO large rifle magnum primers do I have! And none have I seen in a month of Sunday's.
If your interested in just selling your grinder and equipment I can use one at my ranch. Let me know