• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Primers for sale - Change the MARKET

Coyote Shadow Tracker

LRH Sponsor
First of all, I must say that I have primers for sale or trade and live outside the Atlanta area. Trade/sale will have to be done in person. I am primarily looking for Varget, H4350, Berger 6mm 105 Hybrids and 6.5 -142 SMKs. I will entertain any FAIR offer. I am pricing the primers at today's retail prices $60 to $70 per 1k brick and brand. If trade on powder or bullets, will again, trade at current today's prices. Not including Hazmat & shipping in trade because it is the same for powder or primers. Just trading apples to apples. If selling primers outright or trading for bullets we can work out additional cost for hazmat, and believe I will be FAIR. I am just trying to help out hunters and shooters in my community. I have been selling trading anything I have in my inventory that could help out other shooters. If everyone does this with all the "extra inventory" not saying you are a hoarder, we can supply each other and all the scalpers and retailers will have to lower their prices to meet the market prices. Just think if we can get back to where we were 15 years go with prices and stock. If you follow my example it can happen. Please pm me or send me an email. [email protected]

Just think of how much bullets, brass, powder, primers are stashed away over the past 15 years. "WE" us hunters', shooters, reloaders have more reloading components "IN OUR STOCK" than all the retailers and manufactures. If all of us with stock squirreled away started putting it back on the market "at current today's retail prices" everyone would be buying it and everyone that is sell would still be making money, because they probably bought years ago at much cheaper prices. What I am saying is not a "PIPE DREAM' if we all did it the manufacturers, retailers SCAMERS would have no choice to lower prices and the market would be flooded with product because everyone would be trying to outsell the other for profit. It is just common sense and free market trade... The only problem is that someone has to start it and keep it going. I for one am putting up all my inventory for sale or trade. If I have it, I will trade or sell at fair prices.
God Bless America!
Thanks
Len

Attachments

• Primers.jpg
    Primers.jpg
    198.6 KB · Views: 218
Last edited:
What are you looking to trade or buy, sell? I am aboutan hour away. My inventory if rapidly dimishing due to helping out other shooters that are running out or ran out of supplies. Would like to trade, or buy something I need .

Thanks
Len

I would be interested in buying Large Rifle Primers is you have some. I am about 2.5 hours from you in upstate SC. I am just getting into re-loading myself so I don't have anything to offer from a trade perspective. It has been crazy trying to get supplies over the past few months just so I can get started. Luckily, I have been able to buy several items from members here to get some stock and tools.

Dealers in my area have pulled all the stock off the shelves and are selling it marked up to almost double on the private market. They say they can't get supplies, lies!

I would be interested in buying Large Rifle Primers is you have some. I am about 2.5 hours from you in upstate SC. I am just getting into re-loading myself so I don't have anything to offer from a trade perspective. It has been crazy trying to get supplies over the past few months just so I can get started. Luckily, I have been able to buy several items from members here to get some stock and tools.
I amshort on lrg rifle primers. have extra pistol. sorry

Dealers in my area have pulled all the stock off the shelves and are selling it marked up to almost double on the private market. They say they can't get supplies, lies!
Just look at one of the auction sites like GB. There are thousands of shops selling powder and primers at scalper prices. I know several LSG (Pawn shops) that have hired IT people to scan the internet for powder/primers/bullets and then sell on GB.

Last edited:

Recent Posts