• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Off the market for now

Smokepoles

First up-
Accurate ordnance 6.5 saum built earlier this year. It's like new with 20 rounds through it. haven't had a chance to use it since the first time i took it out and it deserves to be used. all specs on build sheet below but it's an eh2, the build sheet was mismarked as t. If i remember right it's 7.8 lbs but will double check.
$3500 to your ffl
0EEAEBA1-19FB-4C36-BA9E-75E12D303A8D.jpeg
14177411-1322-4613-A724-235AE7C6FA31.png

Second up-
*i will not split this up, please don't ask*
Complete build ready to go, just needs mag box, follower and some smithin'. was going to build a creed with it but have since filled that niche, parts are-
Lone peak razor ti short action with 308 face and nitrided bolt
Proof sendero light .264 8tw 22"
Manners Eh2 inletted by manners for these parts with 1.75 bbl cylinder
Hawkins bdl
Hawkins hybrid 25 Moa pinned rings with level
Triggertech special pvd Black Trigger

All parts are new unused with original packaging where it applies. Avoid the long wait and save a buck or two. Should finish just over 6lbs
$3200 to your ffl
If someone happens to have a 24" bbl and new magnum bolt they want to trade for my bolt and bbl I'll go ahead and build a saum.
Thanks for looking!
1366176A-2470-4E1C-9FC2-028EFE89CB2A.jpeg

Last edited:
Thanks. I forgot to mention that the saum shot a group around .1 during the one trip to the range to break it in with a low powder load. I haven't even made it up the powder ladder yet.