Primer seated deep enough?

• Thread starter Deleted member 107666
  • Start date
I need to get me a good hand priming tool. I have been using my forster Co-ax for last several years and I love it and seems to be very consistent. I do uniform all my pockets but I think the hand primer would speed things up a bit. I can usually get thru about two beers before I get 100 rifle cases primed that is unacceptable lol.
I was doing the same thing using my Co-ax to prime with and thought I would never change, but wow I finally purchased one of these and it has sped up the process and my consistence is as good if not better.
http://www.xxicsi.com/super-precision-click-head-br-priming-tool.html

It depends on which rifle I'm shooting on my Win 70 , 223 I went from 1 moa to 1/2 moa but then I also weighed and culled the brass after deburring the flash holes at the same time . Now when I get new brass I just do it before I load it the first time size it trim to length de burr the flash hole and cut the pocket to depth it's all a one time process except trimming to length . So for some of my rifles I don't know how they changed .

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.