Primal Rights, Inc Social Thread

orkan

Some of you don't follow on instagram or youtube. I'll try to update with some of our content here regularly.

We've got a bunch of Foundation stocks in for the RimX actions recently. Great stuff. These things shoot amazingly well. Several RimX barreled actions in stock which can be paired with a Foundation and properly proofed before it leaves here.

vPeB3Ith.jpg

-----------
Follow on Instagram
Subscribe on YouTube
Amazon Affiliate

How much are your .22LR barreled actions? I am in the market. If more than Vudoo explain why they are worth more. I haven't seen better yet.

Our barreled actions start at $2200. Rifles start at $5,000. If you want to see the kind of performance our rifles produce, then this video as well as a bunch of others on my channel would serve that purpose. If you have any specific questions, I'd be happy to answer. You can also give me a call when convenient and we can go over any details you'd like to know.

All rounds fired at 50yds.

-----------
Follow on Instagram
Subscribe on YouTube
Amazon Affiliate

Our barreled actions start at $2200. Rifles start at $5,000. If you want to see the kind of performance our rifles produce, then this video as well as a bunch of others on my channel would serve that purpose. If you have any specific questions, I'd be happy to answer. You can also give me a call when convenient and we can go over any details you'd like to know.

All rounds fired at 50yds.

-----------
Follow on Instagram
Subscribe on YouTube
Amazon Affiliate

Not interested in a rifle but I am interested in a barreled action. Seems like I read somewhere that it is easy to convert yours to different RF cartridges, or maybe I dreamed that. I will get with you after they finish our taxes and I find out how broke I am. Currently I have no idea. Its always a surprise.

Not interested in a rifle but I am interested in a barreled action. Seems like I read somewhere that it is easy to convert yours to different RF cartridges, or maybe I dreamed that. I will get with you after they finish our taxes and I find out how broke I am. Currently I have no idea. Its always a surprise.
Yes, the RimX action can be easily converted from 22LR to 17mach2, 17HMR, and 17WSM.

-----------
Follow on Instagram
Subscribe on YouTube
Amazon Affiliate

Recent Posts