Predtors Called in this season

BigMo

5478124040_medium.jpg

5478124046_medium.jpg

5478124035_medium.jpg

5478124009_medium.jpg

5478120068_large.jpg

Great mixed bag of predators! I'd sure like to get one nice fox for the wall. Congratulations.

Very nice job. Where you from? What calls do you use and what caliber is your rifle? All shot in one day? Those bob cats are impressive.

These coyotes were all shot aound my hometown of Nevada, Mo during a local Coyote hunting Competition last January. My partner and I won with Nine in a day and a half.

No mine are from several outings from Jan 1 2011 - Mar 5 2011.

We hunt alot of contest here also but seldom pile them up like cord wood.
9 coyotes in a day and a half is a hall. Congrats

I'm in NE Texas in Lamar Co.

I have actually coyote hunted in Lamar, Co. We prarie dog hunt on a guy in Syracuse Ks, which is about thirty? min from Lamar. We did pretty good shot five in a day there. The coyotes around Syracuse seemed a bit call shy and most of our shots were over 200 yrds.

Sorry heathbaker wrong Lamar County........mines in Texas
I bet Lamar County Kansas is very nice also.

ahhhh ic... ya its actually Lamar Colorado, which is like thirty min. from the KS colorado border. I love the terrain in that area. Lots yucca bushes and cliffs for coyotes to hide in.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.