Prairie doggin

Don't know how far you want to travel. I drove through the the Jicarilla Apache Reservation. I saw many sod poodles along the high way. They are like a foreign country. I don't know what hoops you would have to jump through to shoot them. Contact Tribal Headquarters in Dulce, New Mexico. While you are there Look for the secret underground alien base.

'Extinction/endangered' is the word that got the logging industry shutdown....
Setting aside useless acreage for the critters to populate and still be shot is not gonna hurt anything in today's vast agriculture lands.....

....and you seriously think wherever you are that 'your game wardens are the only ones on a "first name basis" with the landowners'........you sir are an idiot....
I have to make one more comment even if I am an idiot as you say. And I apologize to anybody out there that takes this as offensive, but it's name calling people with their remarks about how we hunt, that don't really have a clue about how we hunt and what we really do in the agriculture business that really makes us have reservations about who we do let hunt on our properties. And just to be clear I do let people hunt on my property and do not charge anybody for hunting on my property. And our vast agricultural land ,as you say , is shrinking every year to urban sprawl a long with the water. So you can call me an idiot all you want while you are stuffing your face with the food that has come from people like me. "Nuff Said"

I've shot for a couple decades in eastern Utah. Between drought and plague there are very very few to be seen anymore. Three trips this past fall/winter and maybe 10 shots total. Bummed

I've shot for a couple decades in eastern Utah. Between drought and plague there are very very few to be seen anymore. Three trips this past fall/winter and maybe 10 shots total. Bummed
Same but they were back last year, which part of eastern Utah do you shoot?