Powderpuff Elk Hunt, Diane Scores Again!!

They are light, everyone raves about the feel and they reduce recoil. It also has a very high rolled over cheek weld. I am fond of it to say the least. It is the McMillan Lazaroni thumbhole. I see they offer another one now but I believe it has a lower check weld. I would prefer the taller one.

Jeff
Thanks, I wasn't aware of the possibility of 2. My preference would be for the taller as well.

Broz,
We keep trying to get organized for a trip that way. Try to make a loop hit Spirit Ridge in Utah, Gateway Colorado, and one of your shoots. Or 2 out of 3 anyway. If the lead time isn't too long for the stock I hope to have it on the rifle by then. Its the one I keep coming back to anyway. Hope you folks get more moisture this year for a lot of reasons.

Sounds like some good quality time spent together. I asked my wife to go hunting with me the other day. She said if I would go Black Friday shopping with her and another gal...that was some good quality time spent apart!

Congratulations

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.