Possible bad news

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, 2 heads of the same snake. I don't trust Crenshaw either.

I would tell you who owns all these people, but I might get banned by doing so. Lets just say they all wear very small hats, and 87+ members of Congress have dual-citizenship to their country.
So widely discredited I can not believe any one would repeat it!!

i'd be all for the red flag laws if i was certain that they would be abused. i work from home now, but at previous jobs i worked with a few flaming liberals and i wouldnt put it past any of them phone in some anonymous tip that i was crazy and needed to have my guns removed from my possession.

So widely discredited I can not believe any one would repeat it!!
Really? Who runs Hollywood and the production companies? Who owns and runs the news media corporations? Who runs the music industry? Who owns and runs the TV broadcasting companies? Who owns and runs the social media corporations? Who owns and runs the banks? Who owns the Federal Reserve (hint, not the US Government)?

I'm not saying that all of those people of that country/religion are bad, that would be a completely ignorant thing to say. Hell, 85% are probably good folks just trying to make a living like you and me. But that 15% is who runs EVERYTHING we see, hear, watch, pay with, bank with, and learn from... You don't think there could be some manipulation or an agenda going on?

Hell, 87+ members of our own Congress have dual-citizenship with the USA, and 1 other country... These same congress members DO NOT approve of abortions in that country, but they strongly and overwhelmingly support Planned Parenthood here in the USA. They DO NOT support 5G internet usage over there, despite it being developed over there, but strongly push for it over here in the USA. They DO, ironically, support a huge wall being built around that whole country to protect it...But not one here at home protecting the US citizens... So, tell me again, how these Congress people have our best interests at heart? Because that seems pretty 2-faced to me. If these people do not see the USA as their "home", then they should NOT be running our government...Or allowed to live here.

Jared Kushner, (Ivanka's husband, Trump's son-in-law) also wears a very small hat, and has a family business that makes RFID chips. That business is ran out of a building they purchased some years ago in NYC fully-aware of all the weird things that have happened there since the building was first built. That building's address is (no joke) 666 Park Avenue NYC, NY. That factoid, is something you CAN look up to be 100% true and accurate. He also has done business with George Soros in the BILLIONS of dollars. I haven't Trusted Kushner from the very beginning, before I even knew that info...Something about him just doesn't seem "right". It has nothing to do with his religion, just something about him seems agenda-driven, and advising Trump in a sneaky way to slowly turn on his constituency and start enable Democrat-style policies and laws.

You don't have to agree with me, and that's perfectly fine to have a differing point of view or opinion. But unless you can disprove it, don't say it's been disproven, when I'm throwing out facts you can look up and see for yourself.

Really? Who runs Hollywood and the production companies? Who owns and runs the news media corporations? Who runs the music industry? Who owns and runs the TV broadcasting companies? Who owns and runs the social media corporations? Who owns and runs the banks? Who owns the Federal Reserve (hint, not the US Government)?

I'm not saying that all of those people of that country/religion are bad, that would be a completely ignorant thing to say. Hell, 85% are probably good folks just trying to make a living like you and me. But that 15% is who runs EVERYTHING we see, hear, watch, pay with, bank with, and learn from... You don't think there could be some manipulation or an agenda going on?

Hell, 87+ members of our own Congress have dual-citizenship with the USA, and 1 other country... These same congress members DO NOT approve of abortions in that country, but they strongly and overwhelmingly support Planned Parenthood here in the USA. They DO NOT support 5G internet usage over there, despite it being developed over there, but strongly push for it over here in the USA. They DO, ironically, support a huge wall being built around that whole country to protect it...But not one here at home protecting the US citizens... So, tell me again, how these Congress people have our best interests at heart? Because that seems pretty 2-faced to me. If these people do not see the USA as their "home", then they should NOT be running our government...Or allowed to live here.

Jared Kushner, (Ivanka's husband, Trump's son-in-law) also wears a very small hat, and has a family business that makes RFID chips. That business is ran out of a building they purchased some years ago in NYC fully-aware of all the weird things that have happened there since the building was first built. That building's address is (no joke) 666 Park Avenue NYC, NY. That factoid, is something you CAN look up to be 100% true and accurate. He also has done business with George Soros in the BILLIONS of dollars. I haven't Trusted Kushner from the very beginning, before I even knew that info...Something about him just doesn't seem "right". It has nothing to do with his religion, just something about him seems agenda-driven, and advising Trump in a sneaky way to slowly turn on his constituency and start enable Democrat-style policies and laws.

You don't have to agree with me, and that's perfectly fine to have a differing point of view or opinion. But unless you can disprove it, don't say it's been disproven, when I'm throwing out facts you can look up and see for yourself.

You know, there was a guy who said some similar things about a group of people not too long ago. This guy happened to be a wonderful public speaker who was able to rally some people behind his agenda. Despite the fact that his agenda placed the blame for his country's downfall on said group of people; who, in fact, had very little to do with his country's politics in the first place.

As for the POTUS staff, of course they have agendas. There isn't a straight politician alive. You would be a fool to think any of them are trustworthy.

Friendly reminder: this president was never a conservative.

You know, there was a guy who said some similar things about a group of people not too long ago. This guy happened to be a wonderful public speaker who was able to rally some people behind his agenda. Despite the fact that his agenda placed the blame for his country's downfall on said group of people; who, in fact, had very little to do with his country's politics in the first place.

As for the POTUS staff, of course they have agendas. There isn't a straight politician alive. You would be a fool to think any of them are trustworthy.

Don't try to compare me to who I think you are... That's not cool man. I have no agenda, malice, or hatred towards anyone, any race, any country, or any religion. I just want folks to wake up and see what is really going on right under their noses here in America and in our own government.

You are correct about not trusting any politicians. How do you know when a politician is lying? Their lips are moving...

Trump may have never been a conservative, but he flat-out lied about protecting the 2nd Amendment, by caving the very second he got the tiniest bit of pressure from the left. And that is unforgivable...And why I probably won't vote for him this time.

Last edited:
morning, the election years r upon us. lots of noise will b
made. the hoopla will pass. the red flags could b a short gap.
but watched very closely. money is the factor. the gun shops
need to b more critical with sell of firearms. when I had my
FFL I was very critical of a persons demeanor. I suggest
that FFL holders r not critical enough of profiling. but just
suggestions. we all have our suggestions and remedies.
the demo's will made a lot of noise. "AND"
justme gbot tum

So nobody is allowed to call them on their B.S. because of WWII?
Then they have already won.

Who sets the bar? A liberal psychology professor that hates guns...

Your point is valid but I believe we already have enough data to set the bar accurately, based on murders from domestic violence and the historical data from those that have been deemed as mentally unstable, like the theater shooter Holmes, the retarded school shooters Lonza, et al.

$$$ is largest, most powerful religion.

I believe that we can improve our public safety a number of ways besides any real gun restrictions, like getting serious about treating mental health. I also believe we can do better at background checks and enforcing existing laws with real teeth (I view immigration law the same). I also stand for red flag laws, if one must attach some sort of catchy name to demonize. The reason why, is that lives will be saved and the millions of guns owned out there by truly responsible and not closet freak, gun owners, are going nowhere. In the end, if we improve our public safety by doing the things we need to do, and many folks know what we need to do, it will only disappoint those that want all guns gone and those that think the 2A is absolute. Annoying either extremist group is nothing compared to improving our public safety.
Mental health and background checks are a canard. How many of the last 10 mass shooters would've been identified with background checks or had documented mental health issues? Something should be done, but none of what has been proposed will do any good.

So nobody is allowed to call them on their B.S. because of WWII?
Then they have already won.
Exactly why THEY founded the ADL (Anti-Defamation League). So nobody can accuse them of stuff without being accused of racism and anti-semitism. Basically a "get out of jail free" card just for their people.

Look up why they founded it, and it'll make you sick to your stomach. It was to protect a fellow small-hat after he raped and murdered an underage female employee that he had a twisted obsession with, then he blamed it on a black employee, and tried to frame him.

These are all facts very easily looked up and proven. I am not being racist or biased.

Status
Not open for further replies.