Bad legislation vetoed

chas3stix

Governor Brian Sandoval of Nevada vetoed SB221 yesterday. This bad bill would have caused law abiding Nevadans to do background checks for all gun purchases. This legislation was favored by Mayor Bloomberg, and we know what a butthead he is.....
Governor Sandoval has stood by Nevada's law abiding gun owners. Chalk one up for the good guys!

Bloomberg needs to keep his redicious ideas in new york city. But I guess those ideas dont work there either.

If the retailers in Nevada can get ammo they should do really well in the next few yrs. I bet individuals that live in states bordering Commefornia will hoard ammo and sell it for huge profits to those folks who want it. I really don't feel sorry for the people of Commefornia, they are the ones that keep voting the morons in office.

I do have one request of the people of Commefornia, please don't leave your state, stay there and enjoy what you have created. Also if you stay maybe the spread of your cancer will be limited to the trash you elect and send to Washington.

Bloomberg needs to keep his redicious ideas in new york city. But I guess those ideas dont work there either.

No Doubt!!!

From Augustus: "If the retailers in Nevada can get ammo they should do really well in the next few yrs. I bet individuals that live in states bordering Commefornia will hoard ammo and sell it for huge profits to those folks who want it. I really don't feel sorry for the people of Commefornia, they are the ones that keep voting the morons in office.

I do have one request of the people of Commefornia, please don't leave your state, stay there and enjoy what you have created. Also if you stay maybe the spread of your cancer will be limited to the trash you elect and send to Washington. 06-15-2013 04:39 PM"

It's too late man! A lot of the liberals from that state have fled higher taxes and are now trying to screw the state of Commierado over. I truly feel for any conservatives living in either state.

It's not the individual states that worry me, it's the UN and their Global Arms Treaty, a nice way for Obama to pass the buck and get out of the heat of gun legislation.

Obama embraces the UN Global Arms Treaty and plans to use it as a vehicle to remove literally all firearms of all types from American Citizens. Not just 'assualt rifles;..... EVERYTHING.

The aftermath of Newtown will pale in comnparison of whats coming down the pike from the Beltway bozo's with the help of the UN (IMO, nothing but a group of alcoholics and womanizers).

Obama is a ***.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.