Please delete

That Edition VI Sierra Reloading Manual is awesome, by the way. Doubt if they'd care that someone corrected an omission. Their bullets still work good as always. They're are really helpful if ya call them. Think, they are backlogged with orders still.

How many of their bullets have you found and bought in the last 2 or 3 years? I used to almost exclusively shoot Sierra's. They have either discontinued or not produced any of the ones I've used or needed. In the last 2 years, I've purchased well over 5000 bullets, probably closer to 6000 and not one was a Sierra.
They are a company that has changed management and forgot who helped them build that business from the ground up.
It's a shame that we have Americans that want to stifle free speech and disarm us as well. Have you ever read the Constitution of the United States of America by any chance?
I'm sure they're picking on you personally. They know what you need and use and are personally denying you.

I've seen images of reloading manuals posted here and elsewhere 100s of times. And what about the endless posting of Quickload data that's posted everywhere?

You could be technically correct but I've yet to hear of an issue being raised by any corporation that sells reloading data in hard copy or software.
This reminds me of Napster back in their day, it wasn't an issue until everyone started doing it then it was the forum that got sued.

Im all for companies making their money, but similar to the music industry's subjective marketing strategy's I dont blame individuals for not wanting to spend $40ish bucks on load data for just one song (load).

Wow....Another informative forum thread that stayed on topic 🤣

train discover GIF

This reminds me of Napster back in their day, it wasn't an issue until everyone started doing it then it was the forum that got sued.

Im all for companies making their money, but similar to the music industry's subjective marketing strategy's I dont blame individuals for not wanting to spend $40ish bucks on load data for just one song (load).
Koda, are you a Tower Records alum?

How many of their bullets have you found and bought in the last 2 or 3 years? I used to almost exclusively shoot Sierra's. They have either discontinued or not produced any of the ones I've used or needed. In the last 2 years, I've purchased well over 5000 bullets, probably closer to 6000 and not one was a Sierra.
They are a company that has changed management and forgot who helped them build that business from the ground up.
It's a shame that we have Americans that want to stifle free speech and disarm us as well. Have you ever read the Constitution of the United States of America by any chance?
Not to veer off too far but what's up with Nosler bullets especially .284? Every now and then there are seconds available for a day but that's far and few in between. I've loaded Nosler bullets for many years, but the last few have been strange. I'll give them the china virus for a while but no excuse now. Any feedback?

Recent Posts