Please delete

Goose71

I'm looking for picture of sierra manual 243win 85gr page. I think it would be sixth edition. Mine is much older. Greatly appreciate it. Thanks Bruce

I have the app and can screenshot the data. I'll just need the powder you want to use and which bullet, SPT or HPBT.

A PDF of that page which is apparently missing from the book and available from Mid south shooters as is the 7mm-08 page

Attachments

• sierra_243win_85gr.pdf
    68.8 KB · Views: 180
New Sierra: 243, 80 85gr.

Attachments

• 20230310_171604.jpg
    20230310_171604.jpg
    804.9 KB · Views: 182
How many of their bullets have you found and bought in the last 2 or 3 years? I used to almost exclusively shoot Sierra's. They have either discontinued or not produced any of the ones I've used or needed. In the last 2 years, I've purchased well over 5000 bullets, probably closer to 6000 and not one was a Sierra.
They are a company that has changed management and forgot who helped them build that business from the ground up.
It's a shame that we have Americans that want to stifle free speech and disarm us as well. Have you ever read the Constitution of the United States of America by any chance?

Last edited:
Um.... That's probably copyrighted material. I think y'all should erase your posts....

I've seen images of reloading manuals posted here and elsewhere 100s of times. And what about the endless posting of Quickload data that's posted everywhere?

You could be technically correct but I've yet to hear of an issue being raised by any corporation that sells reloading data in hard copy or software.

I've seen images of reloading manuals posted here and elsewhere 100s of times. And what about the endless posting of Quickload data that's posted everywhere?

You could be technically correct but I've yet to hear of an issue being raised by any corporation that sells reloading data in hard copy or software.
Especially when they sell you a book that they screwed up and left out information that the purchaser paid for.