Please contact hodgdon reloading online!

I'll probably get blasted for this but................

Just buy QuickLoad, it's fun to learn how to use and eliminates the need for big brother's website's on data and you can sync software to your personal weapons and store data.

Just my .02 cents.

I use a Mac - I open the site with Safari and save it locally as a webarchive. That way I can take all this info with me and not need an internet connection to use it. It's all saved to my local machine. I do this about once a year so I can keep up with updated loads/powders/bullets/cartridges. I just successfully pulled their current site into a webarchive and it works beautifly. Try it, you'll like it. I'm fine with the new layout and function - it's just different is all.

I use a Mac - I open the site with Safari and save it locally as a webarchive. That way I can take all this info with me and not need an internet connection to use it. It's all saved to my local machine. I do this about once a year so I can keep up with updated loads/powders/bullets/cartridges. I just successfully pulled their current site into a webarchive and it works beautifly. Try it, you'll like it. I'm fine with the new layout and function - it's just different is all.
If I was tech savvy I would do as you. lol

I mean personally I find the new graphic easier to read. If I put in 280AI and 140 gr bullets it lists all the powders and data. I'm not sure what more you could ask for. If I want to pick a specific powder it does that as well. Just like the old site. It just looks different and to me is easier to read. But I know how it is for older guys. You get used to one thing and now it's different. But really it's the same data it's just a new format.

Did you use the old version? In the old version you could pick 280AI. in the next bullet weight column you could check multi bullet weights, say 140, 150 , 160. They didn't own all those other powder companies. So NO company choice. The final column had all the tested powders for a given bullet like a regular reloading manual. But lots more choices.

So I could check 5 powder types and compare them ALL at once.

Now it's one pick on each and go back and select another powder and wait for the data to come up.

I'm an IT professional and have had a GIG fiber line to my house for over 6 years so I can VPN in online and and be running a data center for over 400 servers. If I do a speed test.net on my blue toothed laptop right now my download speed was just 485.7 meg and upload was 430 meg. I work on super computers all day long and Hodgdon took a step backwards!

Did you use the old version? In the old version you could pick 280AI. in the next bullet weight column you could check multi bullet weights, say 140, 150 , 160. They didn't own all those other powder companies. So NO company choice. The final column had all the tested powders for a given bullet like a regular reloading manual. But lots more choices.

So I could check 5 powder types and compare them ALL at once.

Now it's one pick on each and go back and select another powder and wait for the data to come up.

I'm an IT professional and have had a GIG fiber line to my house for over 6 years so I can VPN in online and and be running a data center for over 400 servers. If I do a speed test.net on my blue toothed laptop right now my download speed was just 485.7 meg and upload was 430 meg. I work on super computers all day long and Hodgdon took a step backwards!
Just pick a cartridge. I picked 223. No bullet or powder. Just check 223. Then hit get data. All the bullets and all the powders show up for each bullet. Yes I used the old format. I find this one easier to read and just as easy to use. If not easier. Before I had to check each bullet and powder type.

I tried to go in the other night with an "Access Denied, Maintenance" crap. So I still haven't seen it.

Nothing is worse than gov't websites though…
I started in the goverment after the military because of my clearances back in the 80's working at the FBI building in Washington DC installing the data systems for the National Crime Computer system. Then the NYork office. Then I worked with the teams doing every state branch and to the highway patrol. We then gave access and training down to local jurisdictions.

Now most every police car has a lap top and they can type in a vehicle L plate number and know lots of things about the owner of the car before they even turn on the lights.

The good thing for me is having ID that gets me out of minor speeding tickets! :)

I don't hate the new site. I know it would be a ton of work for them, but it would be nice to see all chamber pressures represented as PSI only and not a mixture of CUP and PSI.