Pistol Powder Turned White

Get yourself a Lee crimp die, cheapest one out there and I do not think you can mess it up. Some people do not like Lee dies but the crimp die is accurate, easy and bullet proof and in 50 years of reloading I have not seen better. The rest require that the cases all be the exact same length and I expect that is the reason you are bulging cases, as much as few thousands can cause over-crimping and this translates to bulges and puckers in the brass. With this tool you can cut down your case trimming as the cases don't have to be that precise in length. Happy shooting.

I think Ak..dad hit on one issue. I will use brass with the same OAL for my second effort.

Long term solution is the Lee crimp die and a progressive press. Was staring at Dillon presses at Scheels today. I can buy a lot of factory 45 auto bullets for $500.

Thank you for responding. Hornady provided some suggestions and offered to check my dies. I suspect the dies are fine.

Long term solution is the Lee crimp die and a progressive press. Was staring at Dillon presses at Scheels today. I can buy a lot of factory 45 auto bullets for $500.
The decision depends on two things. How old you are and how much you shoot. LOL
I started reloading about 30 years ago and used to shoot about 200 rounds per week.

Old enough to wish I was much younger (over 50). I probably don't shoot 200 45's in a year. Reloading for accuracy only.

Sized cases fit the barrel without issue.

opps. I re-read your post. You said: "It seems I cannot crimp much with my setup before I either get a case bulge or the round will not fit in the barrel." Can you elaborate on that? Sounds like your crimp step may be too much. Remember for a 45 ACP you don't want a lot of crimp.....just enough to remove the bell.
something else to consider is you bullet seating die. Back it off so it is not doing a roll crimp. I have almost 1/4 in space between the bottom of the die and my Dillon 1050 and 550 and even my Rockchucker when I do a load development. The I let the taper crimp do it's job.

H110 in 45 acp? Much too slow for 45 acp --- h110 is isually used for large magnum pistol rounds. 45acp should call for small amounts of fast burning pistol powder-- I use green dot and lee dies and have never had a problem with 45acp. I find it's actually one of the easiest to reload for.

H110 in 45 acp? Much too slow for 45 acp --- h110 is isually used for large magnum pistol rounds. 45acp should call for small amounts of fast burning pistol powder-- I use green dot and lee dies and have never had a problem with 45acp. I find it's actually one of the easiest to reload for.
Wait who is using H110 in a 45 ACP I missed that????????

something else to consider is you bullet seating die. Back it off so it is not doing a roll crimp. I have almost 1/4 in space between the bottom of the die and my Dillon 1050 and 550 and even my Rockchucker when I do a load development. The I let the taper crimp do it's job.

Exactly what hunter0528 said .

I'm using Titegroup powder. The white colored powder is certainly not Titegroup as I just bought it. I unloaded a few older rounds with chambering issues. Two of them came out white as pictured.

Before I opened the H110 canister, I assumed it could be H110 as that is the only other pistol powder I have. It is not H110 as the two powders (white colored and H110) are shaped differently.