PDog Bust Epic Hammer Trail

I have always blamed it on the residual cutting oil. We are now washing and cleaning at a much higher level than before. It still shows up. I am beginning to think it is something to do with our radius drive band. Not sure. Need to spend a day testing to see if we can narrow it down to what it is exactly. It definitely does show up better on video.
It's like a tracer round that doesn't cost extra.
I like this idea.

Has this been verified by Feenix and the Hammer Police ?
Hopefully the Chief of the Hammer police is watching. I'm sure he is, or at least one of the deputies will let him know. That and making comments about how the Hammer trail looks at high velocity without an actual definition of what high velocity is... You are on very thin ice.

Hopefully the Chief of the Hammer police is watching. I'm sure he is, or at least one of the deputies will let him know. That and making comments about how the Hammer trail looks at high velocity without an actual definition of what high velocity is... You are on very thin ice.
I hope I haven't broken any rules but as information like this can be synthesized by each individual differently I should be ok

Air flow - annular bullet grooves & skin friction?

Turbulent vs. laminar flow. Some think bullet grooves might make for less skin friction, like some air foil features.

This is a synthesized perception from observation of bullet wakes.

Last edited: