Pack for gun or bow

During the 2011 seasons I used a Eberlestock J107 to pack out 19 bulls, 3 cows, and 8 mule deer. The pack is great! One thing to watch out for with the J107 is when you load it heavy(80lbs and up) it tends to feel top heavy.

Mike

Thanks Mike for the great input. I have pretty much narrowed it down to the J34 or 107.
What I like about the Ebelystocks is the quick access gun scabbard.

You can't go wrong with either one of them. Hunting all day with both hands free is the best!! Meanwhile your expensive rifle and optics are completely protected in a scabbard. I've timed how long it takes me to draw the rifle and chamber a round. It was just under 3 seconds. When you get your pack let us know what you think. I think your going to love it.

We are carrying all those Eberlestock packs you mentioned in the LRH Store.

Eberlestock X1E

Eberlestock J107

Eberlestock J34

I don't think anyone is priced less than we are with FREE Shipping and your choice of a FREE accessory.

I have personally been using an Eberlestock pack for several years now and feel it is top notch quality and a great design.

Thanks Len,
I put in an order this morning. I would like to get some extra straps and an accessory bag but I don't see them. Am I overlooking something?
AND...you are right! You have the best price I can find.
Thanks
Ken
:D

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts