Opinions- Bushnell Elite 3200 5-15X40 Mil-Dot

Discussion in 'Long Range Scopes and Other Optics' started by Wlfdg, Jan 10, 2009.

1. Wlfdg

Wlfdg Well-Known Member

Need a better scope for longer range on my7mmRM Looking at the Elite 3200 5-15X40 Mil-Dot
    Bushnell 5-15x40 Elite 3200 Rifle Scope

Opinions? Done searches with no conclusive opinions to be found. I know it's not a top brand. The economy what it is there's no money for a $1,000.00+ scope.

2. geargrinder

geargrinder Well-Known Member

I loved mine. Wish I would have kept it. I only wished that it had a bit more adjustment. Other than that it was awesome.

I don't thing that there is a better $300 scope.

btw, I don't think that there is such a thing as a "conclusive opinion". Kind of a oxymoron.

3. Wlfdg

Wlfdg Well-Known Member

Thanks.
    Yea poor choice of words.
    I guess opinions to help me draw a better conclusion.

At what point did you feel it lacked adjustment? What were you using it on?

4. shimoda

shimoda Well-Known Member

I have one on a Tikka Varmint .223 and love it. I have only shot it at the range so far out to 300 yards.

Very repeatable, good glass. Great value.

Sam

5. CS T

CS T Official LRH Sponsor

For the price they are hard to be. They are not a scope I really count on. I have used them on a 308 and 223 but now its on a 22.

[​IMG]

For the price I really like the scope and compared to other scopes in it style and price range it a very nice scope.

If we can help you get one feel free to ask.

Mike @ CSGW

6. Dirty Steve

Dirty Steve Well-Known Member

I bought one on a whim and am well pleased. I have it on a Savage 300WSM and it has helped me get more out of the rifle and round than the Leupold VX3 I originally had on it. The adjustments are positive and it has demonstrated good repeatability. I would not hesitate to buy another one. Best $300 I ever sent to The Optic Zone.

Dirty Steve

7. glockman55

glockman55 Well-Known Member

What price are you getting for one? 5X15X40 3200 elite tactical, mil dot. + sun shade
    Thanks