Bushnell 3200 5-15x40 Tactical?

hmbleservant

This might be my first longrange scope purchase...I need your help please!
I will be mounting it to a 22lr(cz 452) to begin practicing long range shooting on steel and varmints. Does anybody have any objections or advice on other scopes for $300?
By the way...How far out will this get me with Wolf Match Target (and i'm assuming I need a 20 moa. base)? Adjustment range is 50" @ 100yards (Bushnell website specs.). Thanks in advance for the help!!!

The BC of a 22 bullet is about 0.12 or so or less. It goes subsonic between 100-200 yards. It has a drop of 50 MOA at 300 yards plus or minus some.

Some people advise starting off subsonic to avoid the inaccuracies associated with the transition.

This might be my first longrange scope purchase...I need your help please!
I will be mounting it to a 22lr(cz 452) to begin practicing long range shooting on steel and varmints. Does anybody have any objections or advice on other scopes for $300?
By the way...How far out will this get me with Wolf Match Target (and i'm assuming I need a 20 moa. base)? Adjustment range is 50" @ 100yards (Bushnell website specs.). Thanks in advance for the help!!!

I have been using a Super Sniper 10X on my 452 for two years with very good results. It's $300 or $325. It doesn't require a special base. You would need 30mm rings.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts