Older Swarovski Spotting Scope

MNwalleyehunter

I'm looking to upgrade to a higher end spotting scope and I came across a Swarovski Habicht AT 80. I know its an older model, but does anyone have any input on this scope? I know it doesn't "look" like the newer ones, but I don't care about looks, I care if it is going to be good glass and work well.

Thanks in advance!

I'm looking to upgrade to a higher end spotting scope and I came across a Swarovski Habicht AT 80. I know its an older model, but does anyone have any input on this scope? I know it doesn't "look" like the newer ones, but I don't care about looks, I care if it is going to be good glass and work well.

Thanks in advance!

If you can get it for a really good price....jump on it

and that brings up the question.........whats a good price, and whats a really good price?

I know the price of news ones, but have no idea on these. I have looked at pictures and it is in good shape. There are no scratches on the outside or the glass

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.