Ok -3 cheers for attacking another country

ol mike

All the MAJOR media outlets seem to be mentally grooming us for the next attack.
So lets all watch and believe everything " they " tell us to believe ,we all know if it's on the news its got to be true.

And god forbid the u.s.a. not protect the israelis ...

Ol'Mike,
It seems the news knows more about Iraq and the Middle East then we(the guys over here) do. A few weeks ago my wife asked me about a new kind of bomb they(insurgents) were throwing at us. She said they throw them like a hand grenade but she knows what a grenade looks like and these "things" weren't hand grenades. She said they were long like a coke bottle. I told her I had no idea what she was talking about, maybe they were old stick grenades. Then last week in a pre-mission breif we were told the insurgents had a new kind of EFP/IED they threw, they have small parachutes on them. Apparently these new "things" detonate over the gun trucks where the armor is weak. The **** news (and people back home)knew about them weeks before WE did! I told her to watch the news and tell me what our next move is so I'll know what's going on!

By the way, our company lost another good soldier last week...
Spc Vidhyarkorn.

Sad to hear of the loss ..

I sent you a PM '

Glad to hear your wife is keeping you up to speed through the news.

Be safe and thanks ...Mike

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.