Another delay for Remington

Bob Wright

Have seen a lot up here showing up, sadly just in time for a pretty soft economy here. I've picked one sps stainless so far, for the price there isn't anything else I'd want. Honeslt I'm so use to only bad news it's weird seeing a product I feel is improved over previous iterations. Good on remarms, they and new ruger marlin have started out strong enough I'll keep throwing dollars at them for product.

It's sad to see a community loose them, but the disparity between blue and a lot of red is getting hard to deal with. Had a lot of friends move from blue to red with companies that make things. You'll never get them to go back, and all they talk about is how much easier it is to exist. Gotta do what keeps the company viable, can't imagine ny makes it easy.

I wish it was just blue states. Even the read ones are heavily reliant in deficit spending. My home state is sitting on more natural resources than you can shake a stick at, but is fundamentally at its core fiscally insolvent since at least 2015. Only thing both parties agree on is spending money we don't have on pet projects we can't afford, wild how bi partisan it is.

Hard for me to throw rocks at NY for being a misfit welfare state.... because alaska is not far of from being just that.