Ohio Newbie

Manny

Stumbled across this site and really like what I've seen so far. I'm not much of a hunter, more of a rusty shooter who's trying to get back into it after a long layoff. I let work get in the way of life for far too long and I'm trying to change my ways.

I've always been interested in varmint hunting, mainly ground hogs in my area, and we now have a growing coyote population that needs tending to. With that in mind I'm setting up my trusty Rock River National Match flattop AR to take on those chores. Over the winter I'll be adding a good scope in a QD mount and working on my shooting skills in field conditions at the gun club I recently joined.

Still trying to decide which scope to use, but I'm leaning towards a Bushnell elite because of the good reviews on the optics and the rainguard which should prove beneficial in the field.

I'll be mining this site for information and hope to be able to contribute a thing or two.

Welcome to Long Range Hunting.

Glad to have you join us. "Mine" away and if you can't find what you need just ask. There's always somebody around that can help you out.

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts