Oh thats whats been destroying my trees!!!

Michael Eichele

The rifle range, or archery range or behind the co
This bull moose was eating my tree when I came home from work today! I quietly tip toed my way in the garage so as not to upset this big hair beast and proceded to grab my cammera and snap a couple photos to share.
389052.JPG

thats an awesome picture! whats with the guy in the pic? isn't the moose afraid of people?

anyway, thats awesome!

well since hes already dropped his weapons you should have went out and swatted him on the butt to scare him off /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Seriously , some people don't relize how big and dangerous those things can be. We had a Peterbuilt that got tore up pretty bad buy a big bull that lost his temper , the driver eased up and gave him a little nudge to get him out of the road and that ****ed him off. That was up near Cobalt Canada

Good Lord

I spend 7 days in northern Saskatchewan desperatly searching for a moose and you have one chewin on your shade trees

I think I am gonna go stick my head in the oven!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

nice pic

steve

[ QUOTE ]
He would look so much better in the freezer - more specifically, in MY freezer /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]OR - On toast!

Moose in and around Anchorage arent afraid of much. They dont get hunted here. Only outside of the municipality. Yes moose are VERY ballsy and brazen animals. I would be more afraid of getting stommped by a mad moose then attacked by a grizzly bear. Moose attacks are way more common than bear attacks its just that it doesnt sound as impressive. I have had moose charge and bluff charge me and have even had 1 charge my truck because I honked at it. Thats insane!

You better belive it! We come across them in Wyoming while riding on the trails or backpacking. Usually a cow and calf, WOW you better give her a wide berth and dont take your eyes off of her, they cant see very well but they can hear where your at. She would love nothing better than turn you into RED DIRT!
We were hiking a trail up in the Shoshone forest several years ago, came to a small bog ajacent to the trail and there was a cow moose with a calf, she heard us and pushed the calf behind her. We watched them for a while, she finally pushed the calf into the trees and we got the heck outa there.

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.