Been there, seen that?

Timberbeast7

I need some input. My wife is getting her PhD in Physical Therapy and they have a handful of internships to do while in school. She needs to sign up for where she wants to do a 2 month internship next summer. Some of the places she is thinking about going are Sheridan, Gillette, or Cheyenne, Wyoming. Neither her nor I have ever been to any of these cities.....so I would like to hear the good, the bad, and the ugly from those of you that have. This is only for 2 months next summer, but she is selecting locations based on where we may settle down when she is done with school. She will also be by herself while doing the internship while I am off trying to pay the bills so crime is a big thing in my mind (although she handles her G19 better than most guys I know). Other things: home/rent costs, nearby recreation/hunting, and just overall what you think of the town/area.

Thanks
tb7

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.