• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Oehler 35 chrono

Rob01

I have an Oehler 35, NOT 35P with printer, for sale. I have had it for a while but don't really use it. Haven't used it in a few years but it worked perfectly then. I also popped a battery in it and plugged in the sensors and it lit right up. Comes with the main box, directions, all sky screens and defusers. As anyone who has used an optical chrono on windy days they do blow over at times and the sky screens have had some cracks and I glued them and I taped them up for extra strength in case it happened again. Oehler does sell replacements for $12-19 so if in the future you dropped it again. Would like to sell this local(Apex/Holly Springs/Fuquay Varina area of NC) but will drive a little. Really don't want to ship it as it's kind of bulky but can if needed.
$200 face to face and $230 if I ship it. No electronic payment. Check or money order if shipping and cash face to face. PM any questions.

If wondering the blue painter tape is just covering the open area in case where the printer would be if it was a 35P. They used to sell it without the printer and there was a little plastic cap that popped out easy and why there is tape now. ;)

IMG_2707.jpg

IMG_2706.jpg