Nyles............

Dave,

That is strange because I have gotten numerous PM's the last few days. Nyles actually sent me one first and when I went to reply to it it said that he wasn't accepting them at this time or something like that. Do you think there is a glitch or something?

Dave My PM's were working...but I did not recieve a reply From GG...dont know if that might help!

Hey, I just looked they were turned off so Im up and runnin...

I got one too. Must be one of the elite /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Just noticed a little flag or something blinking. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

As a test, I enabled it a few days ago. We'll see if it causes me any administrative problems or costs. If not we may leave it enabled.

Len,

I like using them on Predator Masters.... it saves forum space and you can talk to people without causing problems on the board....

Just my opinion.

I say to use them. it is nice to ask someone personally for a comment or a follow up on a post and not have to involve all the members.

I also find it invaluable for putting out your email or cell number and not having to put it out for ALL to see...

I agree. I like it. Quite a few guys have sent me PM's that didn't want to post publicly on the board because of what you mentioned. I'd even consider paying some donations to keep it going if needed.

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.