Nxs 5.5-22

demo9pro

Just got a quick question, im after a Nightforce NXS 5.5-22x50 scope, so im not after a online store that sells them at a good price.

Which online store should I try? If you cant post it here can you please PM me the address?

Thanks Guys, Very appreciated.

Forgot to mention that even if someone has one second hand but in excellent condition, I could be interested.

Demo9pro, Richard Franklin of Richard's Custom Rifles sells Nightforce NXS scopes. Give him a call, he will give you a really good deal.

W.

Problem is im in Australia, I usually buy from the optic zone no worries. Just seeing if anyone else does them

Hey demo9pro,

You could try Bear Basin Outfitters.com and ask for Bill I'm sure he cut you a deal on a Brand New scope as he is a good person to do business with and very honest. !

As demopro has stated he is from Australia and Nightforce has a strict policy on shipping there scopes out of the country. It is a no no!

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.