Now YouTube!!

gohring3006

Looks like they might really crack down on the second amendment on YouTube.
They messed with guys before, now its a policy change.

I wonder if forums like this one, would be willing to let guys like Hickok45 and TiborsaurusRex etc, upload videos, for a small fee? Or maybe a joint venture, where advertisers can still advertise on the videos. It could be lucrative for all parties involved.
If not, maybe a SportsTube channel? All sports, because we are not biased, and we care about the entire constitution!!

Last edited:
The new policy says YouTube will prohibit vids that show how to "manufacturer ammunition". That means all the great reloading vids will probably banned. It is YouTube's business and servers, so guess they can prohibit what ever the F they want. It is troubling that they will be limiting free speech in this manner. I think the government should break up some of these hugh tech companies like Google because these companies have taken political positions and are trying to limit your speech. They control the stump now and can ban whatever they want. They are monpolies of information and are limiting access to information they deam against their political positions.

The new policy says YouTube will prohibit vids that show how to "manufacturer ammunition". That means all the great reloading vids will probably banned. It is YouTube's business and servers, so guess they can prohibit what ever the F they want. It is troubling that they will be limiting free speech in this manner. I think the government should break up some of these hugh tech companies like Google because these companies have taken political positions and are trying to limit your speech. They control the stump now and can ban whatever they want. They are monpolies of information and are limiting access to information they deam against their political positions.
I totally agree with you!!!

They are skirting around the constitution. Enough is enough, this is all happening with a conservative government in control.

maybe some class action lawsuits and get in their pockets good and hard

James Yeager is trying to get his own video sharing web site up and running. I believe it's going to be LiberTV or something along those lines. I know some people don't necessarily agree with him, but might be the best option. Hopefully someone with more knowledge then me can make this happen. So much knowledge will be lost with Communist YouTube shutting down 2A.

I agree, we as an outdoor community need a place to share our successes, failures, and otherwise just voice ourselves on a video sharing site that won't infringe on our freedom of speech with b.s. excuses such as "inappropriate content" when it is a video of a young person shooting their first deer, ect. Hoping something comes out for us.

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.