Now what?

things of beauty ?

PC070864.JPG

On his first day in office our president shut down the Keystone pipeline now he has banned Russian oil so what do we do now

I also "THINK" in his first couple days he did something to 9,000 drilling leases ,( froze , voided , ended ) . he campaigned on ending fossil fuels , and stopping fracking . he sure is trying to live up to that promise. a day or two ago , Mayor Pete , and others , said to help with raising fuel costs ; just go buy an electric vehicle . how out of touch can they be . do they realize where that electric comes from , for charging these electric vehicles . if America last policy goes on for the full four years the entire country will have the rolling blackouts , that California is living with .
he also allowed Russia the nordstream 2 pipeline . I think his son Hunter's lack of energy expertise had a little something thing to do with that decision . he's probably trying to get him on the payroll .don't forget 10% for the big guy .

I do like the look of that cattle with beef prices what they are! lol
Just ruining the western landscape but California could care less even though that's where majority of juice is heading from what I was told
I agree, that is a beautiful herd of angus. As for the clutter in the background it's an eyesore! I've been told by more than one person in the energy field that those windmills are phony. If they factor all costs of construction, easements, actual windmill, upkeep, and life expectancy, they will NEVER make enough electricity to even break even to pay for themselves. At the same time the gov pays conventional powerplants NOT to run at their capacities AND subsidizes the windfarms to make them look good. Same goes for all this emission control stuff on your vehicle. Take a diesel pickup for example, in the late 90s early 2000s we were getting 22-25mpg no problem. Then they get this brilliant idea to choke them down with all this junk and additive and now you can get maybe 15-16mpg. Friend of mine the second his warranty went out tore all that junk off, reprogrammed the ECU and went from 15mpg to 24mpg in 2 days worth of work. I may not be the smartest person but tell me how this works. How is burning almost twice as much feul per mile equate to doing the enviroment any better?