Now that's an ACTION!!

goodgrouper

Now that\'s an ACTION!!

It is probably a little overkill but I think I need one anyway! This is an absolute monster from Bat Machine. It belongs to a new friend of mine who uses it for a rail gun in 100 yard BR matches.

This thing absolutely dwarfs all the other actions on the line including the aluminum BR actions like Vipers and Pandas. I didn't weigh it but I would bet it was close to 5 pounds all by itself! Kirby, I think this would be a good canditate for a new monster caliber. You could call it the 25mm Overkill or something!
bigaction.jpg

bigaction2.jpg

Re: Now that\'s an ACTION!!

GG, that looks like a BAT 10" with a 2" dia breech area.

Re: Now that\'s an ACTION!!

GG,

It looks like a 2" diameter BAT but it does not look like its 10" long. I have the 10"x2" on Black Sunshine and yes they are HUGE. 6 1/4 lbs just in the bare receiver!!!

I think we need a bit larger diameter barrel shank for a 25mm wildcat though!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Funny you mention that, I have a batch of 20mm cases headed my way as we speak, skeaming again /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif!!

What is he going to build on that receiver?

Kirby Allen(50)

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.